You can easily manage and keep on top of your tasks with MindMeister. Below are three features you can use for individual task management or for managing team projects.
Tasks can be assigned to yourself or to other team members using the task widget on the right hand side of your mind map.
- Attach tasks to topics using the sidebar widget
- Set the priority and completion using icons
- Tasks are assigned to team members by their name
- Set deadlines for tasks using a ‘Due Date’
Enable Task Feeds
You can export your tasks to most modern task or calendar applications (iCal, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Select settings (wheel icon) in the MindMeister Dashboard
- Under tools enable ‘Task Feeds’ for your account
- Choose your desired feed format and copy the URL to your favourite application
When working with a team on a project you may wish to track the progress of each member. This is made possible using the MindMeister ‘Notification’ feature in your mind map.
- Go to map properties and set up notifications
- Under the ‘Notifications’ tab, choose to receive alerts via email or by SMS using Twitter
- Receive notifications each time a change is made to the mind map