This is just a demo map that you can delete right away, if you feel like it...
1. The simplier structure of the Federal Government, Once the Senate is removed from the hierarchy, the shorten the level of the government structure
2. Bills can be easier to pass through, The bills enacted by the House of Representatives can be easier to pass through when Sentate is not needed
3. Reduce government expenditure, Reduce government expenditure to hold the election for the Election of Senate from the State
1. Check and balances the government, To ensure that individual power is not abused. Otherwise corruption and embezzlement might occur.
2. To maintain equal representation to all states, Protect the interests of the less populous states in the federal Parliament by giving equal representation to all states
3. To maintain the power of the State government, Ensured that legislative decisions are not made only by the representatives of the more populous states