Testing of the new MindMeister 5.0 iOS App has now finished and the latest version has just been released. The new update, with lots of new features and designs, is available for download from the iTunes Store today!
The new version of the app is universal and compatible with both the iPhone and iPad. iPhone users should remove the current version and install the new universal app here. In the future, this will be the only version available.
So, What’s New?
This release has a number of new features and enhancements which will load and render maps much faster, give you more sign-in options and includes some of the latest mind mapping features from our web version.
Here’s a list of all the new stuff:
- Full screen mode (iPhone only)
- Facebook, Google, Twitter and Google Apps Login
- Dynamic map canvas sizing
- Automatic scrolling
- Improved map zoom with indication
- Paste images from the clipboard
- Connection labels and adjustable control points
- Support for floating nodes
- Real time drag & drop and target visualization
- Export to XMind
- Improved map layouting
- PIN protection with resume timeout
- New high detail map rendering
- Performance improvements
What do you think?
We’re very excited and happy with this release, the new MindMeister app is now faster and more responsive, complete with enhanced mind mapping capabilities. We really hope you like it as much as we do!
If you’d like to let our developer know what you think please leave us a comment below.