What is the derivation of the quadratic formula?
2x²+4x+2x=0 How do you solve this using quadratic formula?
angle A= 50°, side b=6, side c= 12 use cosine law to figure out what is side c
Cos angle B= 5/10
1. Do you feel that Lennie’s mental illness impacted to the problems that Lennie and George had in there friendship?
2. Do you feel that people, in the book, only judged Lennie on his mental illness and problems? Why or why not?
3. Justify why George shot Lennie? Was it a good decision? Why or why not?
1. How do you feel Esperanza feels throughout all of the problems she went through?
2. After reading this story what do you think the theme is?
3. Do you feel pity for these people and what they went through?
1. Do you find this play understandable or boring in any way?
2. Do you feel that the whole falling in love with the wrong person idea is very cheesy? Why or why not?
3. Do you feel this is one of the best stories Shakespeare has ever written? If not which one is your favorite? Explain why?
How did the agricultural revolution effect the world?
What were some ways the agricultrual revolution started?
How did this affect the world?
How did womens rights get affected by imperialism?
Where is it located on the map?
How did people get affected by the problems in congo?
What started this first world war?
In the end of this very tragic war who was to blame?
Name and describe the revolution that happened in Russia?
What were two revolutions that happened in different countries that were considered the same?
Describe Russian revolution
Who led the russian revolution, describe that person or people?
How did this start?
Who ended the world War 2 and who was the superpower after this war?
Why did coloialism start?
What city divided into 2 cities during the cold war?
When did the colonies reseave there independence?
What were the two superpowers that came out of the world war 2?
Explain Ionic and Compound bonding. How are they alike and different?
Name 10 polyatomic ions.
Speed uses what type of unit of measurment?
Find the speed of a car that has an acceleration of 55 meters per minute and travels a distance of 400 meters.
Label the skin diagram and describe there functions.
Explain what Melanin is and how it effects us as human beings.