1. play a greater role in the recruitment and training of new entrants to the profession, Unis have expertise in this area also businesses
2. lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development, Strategies involving known grass roots/ social media effectiveness?
3. identify and develop leadership potential
4. provide support for other schools, Comms needed - agile infrastructures
5. designate and broker Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs), Top down - broker better term here
6. engage in research and development, Very woolly - how to pin this down and make specific
Alliance Model, What local considerations could prove conducive and what grass roots knowledge could build strategy? e.g. massive games industry in Brighton would be natural partners for any strategically placed learning institution i.e. Sussex Uni innovation unit?, So what "bridging" processes are needed to make this possible - what comms processes and grass roots knowhow could make this pivotal without massive admin burden or bloatware...? Stopping top down burdens overloading the processes. How to make light and agile?, How do you stop this being a land grab for commercial organisations but also provide social and economic capital to feed back into the community? Where are the existing models that are emergent and successful and why? How to stop costs being siphoned off to admin and other areas by being more agile and specific., How does this sit with Grass roots organisations/ industry partners?
Designation as a TS open to any type or phase of school in England specifically that meets the "criteria", Nursery, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Sixth form, Special, PRU/ short stay, Independent, Academy, Federated, Faith, Established Free Schools
Further funding for
100 currently designated
Another 100 September
500 by Next election
less than 30 per cent not up to speed on ICT
Outstanding > Ofsted?
What else - details - specific criteria here >?
Lip service - seems to be built out of the model here
End of September
Specialist leader of education (SLE): www.education.gov.uk/nationalcollege/support-for-schools/specialist-leaders-of-education-programme Local leader of education (LLE): www.education.gov.uk/nationalcollege/support-for-schools/lle National leader of education (NLE) and national support school (NSS): www.education.gov.uk/nationalcollege/nle National leaders of governance (NLGs): www.education.gov.uk/nationalcollege/support-for-schools/national-leaders-of-governance Teaching schools: www.education.gov.uk/nationalcollege/support-for-schools/teachingschools