You have to keep them in order
1) Pick one piece of marketing
Then... 2) Systemize it
Then... 3) Delegate it
Then... 4) Repeat - until you have at least (3-4 different types of marketing going out)
If you have these three things in tune, your marketing will run on virtual AUTO-PILOT
This is all about being "Brilliant At The Basics", These are the keys to success in this business, It doesn't matter if you're getting all your leads from Realtors, direct mail, bandit signs, etc, Once your systems are in place, everything else will take off, Being "Brilliant" means absolutely Dominating that function or activity, Being brilliant means doing it better than anyone else out there, When you're Brilliant At The Basics, and you get really good at implementing your marketing and your systems, you can get good people in your business to do all that stuff for you., Done For You, In Spite Of You, This is all designed to create a LIFESTYLE for you - delegating other tasks for you so you can enjoy life and focus on more important details
"The less you do, the more you will make"
Doing a TON of work
But making NO progress
Frustration was leading to a drop in production... He wasn't making any money
Why?, He was doing it all! Everything he was supposed to be doing!, Postcards, Yellow Letters, Craigslist, Google PPC, Bandit Signs, etc, But no results
Solution?, Wrote everything down that he was currently doing, Then wrote what % complete he was with each item, With John, nothing was at 100%!, Everything was between 50% - 75% complete
Break down all your systems into the most BASIC things
FOCUS on just one thing at a time
Don't leave it until it is running at 100%
Once the System is in place, you Delegate it, then move on to the next System
Break down the system and write everything down
1) Get a list, What list to get?, How to clean the list & remove duplicates
2) Set up a phone number, 24 hour recorded message?, Live answer?, Local or toll-free?
3) Where are the leads going and how are they being tracked?, Podio?, Google Sheets?, Yellow pads?
4) What is the postcard going to say?
5) How often / frequency?
6) Who prints and sends the postcards?, Click2Mail?, Local mailhouse?
8) Track results and measure
9) Who is going to do what now?, Write down procedure - Google Doc, Do a video of you doing it, Paste link to video, Give it to your VA, Don't forget - Measurable results & expectations!
Target Craigslist ads
Ours ;) - Real Estate Investing Mastery
Epic Real Estate
House Flipping HQ
No Limits Podcast
House Flipping HQ
Red Pill Investor
Science of Flipping