• Chloroquine (Aralen)
• Quinine sulfate (Qualaquin)
• Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil)
• Combination of sulfadoxine and pyrimethamine (Fansidar)
• Mefloquine (Lariam)
• Combination of atovaquone and proguanil (Malarone)
• Doxycycline (Doryx, Vibramycin, others).
Artemisinin-derived medications: Another class of ant malarial drugs, often prescribed in Asia and now in other parts of the world, is derived from artemisinin, a sweet wormwood extract. Artesunate is an example of an artemisinin derivative.
A malarial drug (mefloquine) to prevent relapse and drug resistance
There are various causes for mental problems like learning problems, emotional, physical, sexual abuse or chronic neglect. It is charecterized by symptoms like not playing, not talking, self harm, constant crying, soiling
run a higher risk to get it more severe
it effects in a pregnant women, an increase risk of disease and death, adverse impacts for their developing babies, Low birth weight, growth retardation, still births and death
only female moths can spread it