We are very proud to announce that after a thorough private beta phase, MindMeister went live today at 11 pm CEST!
As you can see we’ve been busy over the last few weeks building in new features that were most frequently requested by our beta testers (thanks to everybody btw for their extremely valuable feedback and suggestions!)
Some of the highlights include:
- Support for font sizes and styles
- Support for notes on ideas
- A completely revised map UI (sidebar)
- Notifications on map changes by email and text message (text alerts via Twitter)
- Copy/paste between maps
- Title, descriptions, and tags for maps
- Detailed list view for maps
- and many more…
Check out the online help section for an overview of what’s new and let us know via the feedback button (which has been moved to the footer now) what you think of the new MindMeister features!
Oh, and we’ve also counted our 10,000th user these last few days – it’s great to see how many people are using mind mapping!